Stefan, my personal tech Santa, was kind enough to let me borrow his Canon 20D while I continue to geek & obsess over which dSLR to buy. I picked up the amazing (and cheap-$80) Canon 50mm lens that can bust out indoor shots at f1.8 with no flash. The pictures pretty much kick ass over my little Canon SD600 point & shoot-I'm totally sold. Anyway, here's a few pics I shot during Christmas week while fooling around with the new toy.
Hope you're having a killer holiday!
Finn & Jake were cranky xmas morning, but Finn warmed up a bit when he got some stylin' clothes on.
Christmas at the Beels', pimped out with some bubbly and Mrs. Beel's groovy decor.
Then on to visiting with friends in I.B. & Coronado, where Auntie Anto fixed Finn a nice spread in her garden.
Ebony was grabbing some rays, while Finn was flirting with his new hottie, Casey.
No comments:
Post a Comment