I need to vent a little...the Familia de Finn headed out to Juanita's on this last beautiful Sunday to grab a burrito between house projects when we spotted them in front of Pannikin Coffee:
The Idiots.
The Idiots included 2 parents loading up their innocent non-idiot kids on Dad's crotch rocket motorcycle, and Mom's new Vespa. So idiot Dad and non-idiot kid #1 tool off down busy Coast Highway, kid looking like a bobblehead because the helmet was so big and heavy (I'm guessing the kid was 9 years old or so). Then idiot Mom follows on the Vespa with smaller non-idiot kid #2 (maybe 7 years old and even more bobbleheaded), but the kid can't hold on to Mom because the kid is busy carrying the non-idiot dog!
What the hell? What were they thinking? I don't care how good a rider you are, idiots flock to Coast Highway on weekends like flies on poop. I barely ride my vintage piece of crap Vespa anymore because of the idiots doing illegal u-turns, dangerous lefts, yakking on cell phones, etc. Ok, I'm done now.
Idiots!!! Now I'm done. Really. Sorry. It's been a rough week. Maybe I'm just getting old.
I finally simmered down after I got home and finished this masterpiece with Finn and Mrs. Finn:
Thanks for the vent session. And don't be an idiot.
1 comment:
Darwinism: proof of concept. Hope, when the inevitable crash comes, only the parents get hurt. I'd probably ride a moped to save gas if I weren't afraid of getting runover by the car-driving, cell-phone-talking idiots.
Post a Comment