Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Every day...

I snapped this pic several weeks ago and just re-discovered it among the millions of photos of Finn in iPhoto.  It was one of those recent outstandingly epic mid-winter "summer" days in the middle of January.  


Finn and I have been thinking of the message in the sand quite a bit lately.  Ok, maybe just me.  Without getting too cheezy (yes, cheezy with a z), my "every day" thoughts today included....

1. Every day at work for the last 3 weeks has pretty much sucked, but...
2. Every day I forget all about work when I goof around with Finn.
3. Every day I wish I could go surfing.
4. Every day is a good day for Pannikin and Juanitas.
5. Every day I get a little more fat.  And slow. (this may have something to do with my recent surfing performance. See #3 and #4...)

What's your "every day"?


Finn in his Magnum P.I. Hawaiian shirt, wishing "every day" that his parents will go easy on his sweet wardrobe selections...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EVERY DAY I wish I made money while I was asleep so that when I woke up, I could do whatever I wanted and not have to work. Things I would do: more time with kids; surf; volunteer for a worthy cause; become more politically active; travel; reconnect with old friends; read literature; live a life envied by others.